The JW Tax & Consulting team works with business owners to improve business performance, turning risk and compliance into opportunities, and develop business strategies that will help your business grow to where you wanted it to when you first got it started.
We will analyze your business, and work with you, to find tax savings, tax efficiencies, cash flow, and opportunities in your business that you might not be aware of. With tools like cash flow analysis, gross margin expectations, process mapping, and risk assessment we can fine-tune a business to run efficiently and more profitable.
As the Covid-19 pandemic began to run its wrath, many of our clients were highly concerned about staying alive, We quickly pivoted for each of our clients to ensure that they knew we were an important ally to stay working and profitable.
How do we help you do this?
- Access Government Funding – Jarret Willey is passionate about helping people get what they want. We immediately assisted in finding government funding that is available for you, and how to best take advantage of this help.
- Success Planning – We help you do more than just stay even, we help you plan for long-term success. We have a team of experts that are here for you, from financial planners to tax planning specialists.
- Access to Benefits and Tax Breaks – The government has set aside billions to help encourage businesses to invest in research, development, and infuse their businesses with additional cash flow by taking advantages of government programs such as; the Cares Act, EIDL, PPP Loans, Paycheck Protection Program, American Rescue Plan, Employee Retention Tax Credit and more.
- Improve Business Processes – One of the key reasons for businesses’ failure is poor or lack of financial management; too many businesses don’t have a clear view of their financial position and have no long-term plan for the future. We see so many businesses living day-to-day, month-to-month from a current account, hoping and praying they don’t run out of cash.
- Identify Opportunities – We can help you evaluate growth opportunities, develop a strategy, plan ahead, and ensure you have the right capital in place. We work with hundreds of different businesses, so we’ve seen a thing or two on what works and doesn’t and can offer commercial advice if desired.