The Small Business Administration is giving businesses affected by COVID-19 7,000,000,000 and a maximum of $2,000,000 per company.
How does it work?
Well, there’s a lot to do..
- Most recent Federal income tax returns
- Personal Financial Statement
- Schedule of Liabilities listing all fixed debts
- You Fill out All SBA Paperwork
- Year-end profit-and-loss statement and balance sheet for that tax year
- A current year-to-date profit-and-loss statement
- Monthly sales figures for increases in the amount of economic injury.
These loans will be..
…strict on the quality of financial information
…gone soon so you have to act fast
…easier to get early, harder to get later
And more is coming.
….Payroll Tax Credits
….Possible Cash Support
Are you ready? Contact us below.